The Wayback Machine - https://web.archive.org/web/20180708092059/http://bitses.org:80/analyses/harmony-demiculus/
- Uses OmniLedger
- Team has ex-google/apple & phds
- Founder sold company spotsetter to apple
- Uses block-Dag instead of blockchain ??
- They have emphisized too much on the team but it looks like the team had no prior blockchain experience. They saw an oppourtunity and decided they could make a lot of money from it.
- I believe this team is smart & that they can raise some amount of money but I don’t believe they will be able to create the next all working blockchain.
- They have just gotten together(May 2018), have done near no prior coding, they have researched many techs but I believe their advisors told them to to just use tech X, tech Y.
- In Sep 2017 they’ve written a shitty new language which I couldn’t see a nitch/specific use case. It is ugly and they haven’t updated it since October 2017.
- As I understood the founder has been developing the coding language for 10 years. But the lang has no community, no users, so it is shit, just a marketing ploy.
- Their white paper looks pretty good.
- It is not like a technical white paper but they mostly mention how they are going to use which tech to include in to their system.
- They’re not doing innovation in core tech but they’ve spent time selecting the best ones to use (which they probably just got the names from advisors and didn’t even research all the possibilities themselves)
- Their innovation is in location based oracles (sounds like marketing ploy)
- Their token economic model shows me that they plan on dumping their coins slowly and in a few years all become filthy fucking rich and exit the market.
- They get a percentage of the coins every month, only %28 is locked up for 4 years. They might do their exit scam before the 4 years is up. They already have salaries from the ICO money, they have no justification to release %1.5 of their coins every month)
- 2018 Q3 they will do private sale which will have 20% bonus
- 2018 Q4 they will do final sale
- 2018 Q4 public mining will be ready
- 2019 list on exchanges
- They will probably be able to do a version of a blockchain (by using other peoples tech)
- I don’t believe they will be one of the standing blockchains after this era has passed.
- I do believe (80%) they will be able to pump their token price.
- It might be wise to buy some in the private sale from our trading account and then dump when we feel like it has pumped enough
- It has a really high chance of being a top 100 coin or even top 50 coin.