The Wayback Machine - https://web.archive.org/web/20180708092325/http://bitses.org:80/analyses/chronobank-demiculus/
- ERC20 token
- They haven’t been doing a lot of coding in the past year but in the past month they have updated all of the repos.
- Finished their ICO in Feb’17(raised $5M)
- They have put the techs they have used for their dapps as partners in their site. (ex: waves, ethereum, 0x..)
- Founder have put himself as Advisor to SingularityNet, but on singularity net website he isn’t listed, I emailed singularity team.
- Telegram has 55k members (skycoin 8k) has 1/100 of activity that skycoin has
- 2k subs on reddit, almost 0 activity
- Means they haven’t been able to build a community for 1 year
- they say that they are building a stable token called Labor hour which is semi-centralized which will be used to pay the freelancers.
Shitcoin, but they’ve started marketing more agressively the past month thus there can be an increase in the price if they succeed. If they don’t it’ll be a waste. So it would only be a gamble according to their marketing skills.