The Wayback Machine - https://web.archive.org/web/20180708092310/http://bitses.org:80/analyses/amoveo-esqarrouth/
- Zack followed by Nick Szabo, Naval, Richard Burton
- Zack is in hero mode and developing everything by himself. He’s been developing for more than 1.5 years and did more work than most other blockchain projects.
11K ERL. 8K JS.
- Project is very new, very unknown expect hard core long term blockchain enthusiasts.
- Looks like the market cap was over $6 million. (Maybe?)
- VEO/BTC exchange is being built.
The 2 previous blockchain projects I founded:
- raised tens of millions in ICO.
- hired dozens of people.
- have not launched main net yet.
- mediocre growth
- raised $0 in funding.
- hired no one.
- launched main net 2 months ago
- Question: How do we buy/mine this? If we want to buy it, we might get scammed because we don’t know how to navigate private sales.
Risky revenge coin. High potential like 10-100x increase. But good chance to go to zero. No more than 5%, should easily gamble 0.5%.